Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: KROQ NIGHT II

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome lineup...glad I will be in Socal that night. Cant wait Check out kroq.com

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 17, 2004 12:07 PM: Message edited by: kustom55 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops, didnt see this was already posted...sorry

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Holland75's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Kustom, I am assuming that's your ride. Do you do all work yourself? Someone else? Who? I currently have a 54'Chevy, 56'Chevy and a 48 Ford.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is my car. A 1955 Pontiac Starchief. It is apart right now, Im getting ready to paint it, new interior, etc. I have been working on cars for 11 years and have had a 56 Pontiac, 2 54 Chevy's, 54 Buick, 57 Lincoln, 60 Impala and now this 55 Pontiac.

    www.photo.epson.com, under Visit ALbums, enter [email protected]. That will give you a list of some of the cars I have owned in the past, if your interested.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Holland75's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Couldn't find the website or the pictures, but I would like to take a look at them. How's the Austin scene? I'm from Houston. I always enjoyed heading to Austin for some good shows-cars and music.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try this Holland75..http://www.photo.epson.com/


    and than enter his email address...nice pictures kustom...clean cars...do you do all your own work..interior and exterior?

    we should grab a beer some time Holland ,I'm from the Houston area also....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Holland75's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realized the problem after I sent the post. Thanks, Wark. A beer sounds good.

    Nice cars Kustom.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the complements. I do the exterior but I stay far away from the interior. Ive been lucky enough that most of my cars so far have had redone upholstery.Thanks again!

  9. #9
    Kematter
    Guest Kematter's Avatar

    Post

    Ray's car is bad ass. Thanks for info to look @ the pictures.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sickboy01's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya i caunt wait too see social D i have gust passes hopfully the VIP room is big i just want to see SD and maby some velvet revolver

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •